Beautiful architectural-vintage-industrial finds ~
Vibrant Glass Blocks can be used for small or large projects.
Art Glass Blocks in various colors:
- Can be used to create stained glass windows
- Molten glass is poured into forms often with various colors mixed in to create swirls and whirls of design.
- Air bubbles and cooling cracks are intentionally part of the unique style and structure of each slab.
- These inch-thick, molded glass forms in a number of vivid colors make luscious eye candy when backlit in a window or light box.
- They are also ideal as colorful, festive cheese platters, sushi plates, table trivets.
- Mount several in the garden as brilliantly sunlit screens. Revel in the intoxicating quality of thick, pure colored glass.
- Each block is unique. They look wonderful in a mix
- These blocks date to the 1980s as new-old-stock from a midwestern stained glass-making company.
- A substantial quantity is available for your large or small project.
HEIGHT: 12 in. (30 cm)
WIDTH: 8 in. (20 cm)
DEPTH: 1 in. (3 cm)
Weight: Approximately 8 pounds per block
Minimum quantity of 30 blocks at $ 12.50 each = $375 + Shipping (please contact us for a shipping quote, need zip code, thanks!)